ENOC (Emirates National Oil Company) a leading integrated energy company of UAE, along with EPPCO Lubricants, UAE conducted a 3 day In-House training program on “Essentials of Machinery Lubrication” for its sales and technical services team at its Learning & Development Centre in Dubai ( UAE ) from 19-21st Feb 2017. The graduation ceremony was graced by Mohammed El Sadek, Director-Lubricants Division who gave away the certifcates to the participants. He emphasised the importance of training in today’s context, where the competition is from several multinational companies with huge resources. After the completion of the training, a certifcation exam was conducted by ICML, in which 11 individuals qualifed for various levels of certifcation. Congratulations to all participants and all certifed professionals!
Petromin Corporation, a leading lubricant manufacturing and marketing company of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) conducted a 3 day In House training program on “Practical Case Studies form Automotive & Industrial Sector” for its sales and technical services team in Jeddah, KSA. This was the third program organised in the last 2 years for Petromin Corporation by Lubrication Institute. The training covered the following major subjects:
- Higher engine oil consumptions
- Varnish formation in turbine oils
- Foaming in Industrial gear oils.
- Extension of drain periods for engine oils
- Premature Engine Oil thickening
- Loss of pressure in hydraulic systems
- Oil Analysis for monitoring lubricant health.
- Selection of correct lubricant for specifc application.
- Importance of lubrication hardware selection. Etc.
A specially prepared "Lubrication Engineers Handbook" was also handed over to the participants, which would assist them during the customer site visits.